Dopper x Elvis & Kresse
Great minds think alike. So do great B Corps. As Certified B Corporations, Dopper and Elvis & Kresse are using business as a force for good. Dopper by empowering people to choose reusable over single-use water bottles, Elvis & Kresse by transforming waste into beautiful products that last. Since 2005, they've been rescuing decommissioned fire-hoses from landfill. And now, we’re teaming up, combining our missions and doubling your impact. Because what better way to reuse this heroic material, that's been through fire and back, than to help you be an ocean-saving hero?
We already made sure there’s a reusable bottle for everyone, everywhere, on any occasion. All you have to do is always (always!) bring it with you. On your bike ride, on your hike, to a festival, to the park, on the road and on the go. With your Dopper Bottle Holder, you can do it all. The material that's survived a sea of flames, retired from the London Fire Brigade, now here to help you fight for plastic-free oceans. Be brave. Take a stand. Adjustable to fit anyone and any Dopper, there’s no excuse to leave home without it.
- Handmade in the UK
- Water-resistant (obviously)
- Adjustable carry strap
- Adjustable bottle compartment
- Suitable for Suitable for Dopper Steel (490 ml, 800 ml) and Dopper Insulated (350 ml, 580 ml).*
- Made from recycled fire-hose, each Dopper Bottle Holder is unique and the colour may vary slightly.
Dimensions and weight
- Packs down to 8 x 15 x 5 cm
- Weight 195 gr
- Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose (nitrile rubber)
*Currently perfecting the fit for Dopper Original, Dopper Glass and Dopper Glass Insulated. Stay tuned.