One bottle. All seasons.
Whatever the weather, the 580 ml Dopper Insulated Glacier Grey is the perfect sidekick to help you drink from the (instant hot water) tap. Come rain or shine or three feet of snow, this grey insulated bottle will keep your water, tea or coffee hot for 9 hours or cold for 24. And keeps you saving our oceans. All. Year. Long.
Its stainless steel body is finished with a durable power coating. Translation: it looks amazing and is scratch-resistant. The cherry on top? The three-part design means it’s easy to fill and easy to clean. For you, or your dishwasher (at max 65 degrees).
Water bottle on a mission
Dopper is a Certified B Corporation: we use business as a force for good. Each bottle sold reduces plastic pollution and kick-starts safe drinking water projects in Nepal. In 2020, we launched the Dopper Wave – a global movement of individuals, businesses and organisations alike pledging to fight plastic pollution by banning single-use plastic water bottles from their lives, their offices and events.
- The Dopper Insulated is manufactured responsibly in China according to the BSCI Code of Conduct.
- Thanks to our partnership with GoodShipping, it’s transported using biofuels only.
- Our goal is to help create a circular economy. That’s why this water bottle is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze.
- Thermos bottle
- Double-wall vacuum sealed
- Suitable for hot and cold water
- Some staining and smell residue may occur for tea/coffee
Dimensions and weight
- Holds 580 ml
- Diameter 7.3 cm
- Height 25.7 cm
- Weight 380 g
- 18/8 Stainless Steel (bottle and cap)
- PP — Polypropylene (cap)
- Tritan (cup)
- Silicone (seal in cap and cup)
- BPA- and phthalate-free
Want to level up? Check out the Dopper Carrier to keep your ocean-saving bottle by your side, wherever life takes you.
Discover our delivery options.
Any other questions? Check our helpcenter.